To sum up the whole first trimester

Week 1-4
I didn't expect to get BFP this cycle as I didn't know when I have ovulated because as usual the positive OPK did not coincide with temp rise but when my temperature remains high after CD31, I decided to not wait until CD36 to test and tested on CD33 instead.  Got an instant BFP on both types of POAS.

Week 5-8
Was very nervous and anxious because of my past miscarriage.  Praying hard to get through 8 weeks.  Morning sickness had hit.  Not as bad as what Princess Kate has but was bad enough to stop me from performing at work.  It can hit anytime but still controllable as in I managed to run to the toilet each time I feel like gagging.  Decided to see doctor and get anti-nausea pill, Maxalon.  First visit to the ObGyn was great.  Heartbeat at 100bpm at Week 6 and 174bpm at Week 8.

Week 9-12
The worse week was at Week 11.  Maybe because baby is positioning itself from the pubic bone to lower abdomen.  Stomach was uncomfortable the whole time one day, like want to do big business all the time and at the same time constipated.  Morning sickness becoming more and more violent and can only stomach some food if I take Maxalon.  My body has breakout into acnes and I am not talking about on the face.  It's on my back, bum and thighs.  Fatigue hit so badly that I want to sleep all the time.  Heartbeat at 154bpm at Week 13.

All in all, first trimester was not easy for me.  Morning sickness was difficult and unpredictable.  On top of that, I think the acid reflux problem that I had before pregnancy came back during pregnancy and I have to vomit everything out including acid and bile in order to feel soothe.  I have to eat anti-nausea pill in order to get some food in the stomach although I tried my best to avoid any medication as much as possible.

I have no cravings and now wondering when will I start having cravings.  I only have food aversions and till now I have no idea what I want to eat or what I like to eat.  It's not like I hate food but it's just difficult to stomach some food.  Till now, chocolate has been a no-no.

One day I would be eating some food nicely and the next I am so off that same food.  That's what happened to my favourite asam laksa.  Now I can't stand asam laksa.

I tried to avoid seafood or meat and also because I have no appetite for them.  It's because when these stuff comes out of the stomach, the taste is so fishy and unbearable. Very, very nasty.




Comments

  1. Hi Rainbow,

    Just cross ur blog while I'm searching info about IUI at KL Fert since I'm also on fertility treatment with Dr Natasha (KL Fert).

    Congratulation to u Rainbow.
    I'm going for IUI on my next cycle.
    Hope my treatment will success :)

    http://perjalananttcsaya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the best Ida! I didn't get pregnant with KL Fert. Mine was natural. Hope your IUI is successful!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department