I will never purchase anything from Astro Go Shop ever!

I have purchased from many online shops and Astro Go Shop is the worst ever!  In fact, the website is not user friendly at all.  Given a choice, I would not buy from them at all.  But since my parents are Astro viewers and their Go Shop channel attracted them so much, I have no choice but to comply.

Problem 1: I created an account and tried to buy a product on their website.  Every time I click to pay, the website would prompt me to the login page again.  At first I thought it was some security measure, but then when it keeps prompting me to login for the 10th time, then I flipped!  It's crazy.  My parents were so panic because it says on TV that the deal would end in 5 minutes and I have to rush like crazy to create an account and login.  In the end, I couldn't buy because it just wouldn't go to the payment page.  So I gave up.  That night when I have more time on my hands, I tried the Astro Go Shop app and managed to buy the same product with the same discounted price.  OK, so I am not going to question about the deal as I know this is their marketing strategy.  But the website is really a piece of shit.

Problem 2: I decided to lodge a complaint using their form on the website.  I received a reply from them via email telling me to try a different platform, but didn't state what platform to use.

Problem 3: My parents were so anxious to receive their thing and was asking me to track.  I tried to click on the Order Tracking and again the same Problem 1 came out.  Either that or it prompted me to an error webpage.  The same thing with the app.  Error and error and error.

Problem 4: I decided to call their hotline to find out the status of the order.  The guy on the phone was very friendly.  From my phone number, he was able to track my order and was told that it is out for delivery.  I asked for the consignment note number and was given one.  After putting the phone down, I went to the courier company website to track my parcel and it said CONSIGNMENT NOTE NUMBER NOT FOUND!  I tried calling Go Shop again and this time can't get through.

Problem 5: After waited for another day, my parents again urged me to call them to find out when the product is coming.  It has been Day 3 since my order and no sign of the parcel.  I called up the hotline again.  This time a lady answered.  First thing she mentioned was for me to off the speaker phone as she can't hear me well.  I responded that I am not on the speaker phone.  She said I am not clear.  I said I have nothing to do with it.  Then she said she is going to ask me few questions as security questions for future verification.  She asked what sports I like.  I said none.  Then she was like, do you watch any sports even if you don't play?  I said no.  Come on, can't you move on to the next question instead?  Is sports a required question?  Never mind.  Anyway, after getting the verification done, she informed me that they usually take 6 working days before sending out the product.  Since it has only been 3 working days, I should expect it next week.  I am fine with that.  Go Shop will send me an SMS informing me the delivery.  OK.  Then I asked her how come I can't track this on the website?  She said it's because the delivery is not ready.  What?  So delivery not ready and so the website will be broken is it?  Until then only can see?  What stupid thing is this?  Moving on.  She asked if I have any question and I informed her the website is so lousy.  She told me to use Google Chrome.  I replied that I AM USING GOOGLE CHROME.  Then she was like oh.  And I said please tell your technical people that the website is broken.  She was like ok.  I didn't take out my frustrations on her as I understand her job as a Customer Service Officer is not easy.  But at least don't give me line by line and follow the book.  I am not talking to a robot.  

Anyway, let's wait and see for another 3 working days and see if my product come or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department