Happy Fish - After 6 lessons

If you haven't read the first post on Happy Fish before, go here.  Again, I will emphasize here that I am not assigned to write an advert for Happy Fish and I do not receive any benefits from this.

After exploring a little bit in the place, found that there is a baby changing area located upstairs and 4 hair dryers are provided for us to dry our hair.  Isn't that great?

Now that we are 6 lessons in, my girl can submerge, not afraid to jump into the water and hold her breathe for longer period.

The place must be very well known by now as there are many, many parents and kids and the place is so crowded before and after our class.  The pool for us to practice before and after the class is always packed.  

My girl is one of those who are following instruction closely and if we were not doing it in a group, I believe can further teach her more.  But because the rest of the kids in the group are not following instruction and some always absent and thus every new class we have to recap, so my girl have to follow their speed.  So I feel every week, she is just doing the same thing now and not moving up further.  Hopefully this weekend we can do something new.  I don't blame the coach though.  

When I was browsing one of the mother group on FB, found that there is another place for kids to learn swimming and many parents recommended it.  It's called Aquabubs.  I checked their website and it seems very professionally done.  Parents also preferred Aquabubs to Happy Fish, saying it is less crowded and more focus on students.  But the price is more expensive too and located at Bangsar.

Maybe after Happy Fish I will change her to Aquabubs and see.  Let's see how.  We have another 6 classes to go.  Hopefully by end of the term, can see more progress.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department