About the infamous affair

So, the latest news was the wife have forgiven the husband.  It was announced on Instagram.  Those who are aware of this, would know who I am talking about.  While it has nothing to do with me, neither a fan of any of those involved,  I feel the need to say this from my heart.

To the wife, the purportedly victim in this whole incident.

I know you have forgiven him and you did it based on your religion.  But I hope you know that no matter how religious a person, if he wants to cheat, he would not think of his religion at all.

While he tried to hide his actions, he did daringly do it in a public transport.  Was he thinking of you at that time?  Was he even thinking of his religion?  No, I don't think so.  Even if there wasn't a camera in the taxi/Uber/Grab, the driver is a human right?  And the driver can report this to media right?  But your husband never thought about the consequences at all when he decided to openly kiss another woman in the car when the whole world know that both of you are married.

You are very magnanimous and big hearted.  And I hope you are not hurt because deep inside, I know you are and you hope your religion will help you out, but you are still feeling hurt and pain inside.  How I know when I don't know you?  Because I was once a cheater and also was cheated.

Though my cheating was not with a married men and I was neither married at that time.  I cheated because I was desperately trying to get out of that relationship and I felt there was no other way.  I really didn't care how I would hurt my partner, I just want out.  I was also curious to know what's it is like to be with another person.  Also, I don't have the feelings of  love anymore.  Just guilt for staying on and was unhappy.

Then I was cheated as well.  The guy whom I was cheating with, did the same to me.  I was indeed very hurt because I thought finally I have the freedom (broke up with the earlier partner) and I thought it was love.

But enough of my own story.  It was my dark past and I am glad it was over.  And hope to bury it in my grave forever.

Now, I have seen a friend's marriage broke down.  Right in front of my very eyes.  Her husband cheated on her with a friend that we all knew.  And it all happened so suddenly, escalated very quickly and soon the marriage was over.  We tried so hard to make him come to his senses.  But his lust got the better of him and he was desperately trying to get out of the marriage, so that he can be with his mistress.  

Today he is happily married to his mistress.

Now, you said everyone made mistake.  Who have not sin right?  It's true, you should forgive and let everyone move on from this episode because all eyes were on you and waiting for you to say something.  Because you are a celebrity, if you say, you are angry and would divorce him, everyone will be watching your next step and monitoring his.  But now you said you are going to forgive him, it shut the media up and they have nothing else to report.  Smart move.

However, if they were never caught on camera, they would never admit it and would have secretly continue the relationship.  And based on your husband's press conference, he is crying not because he has regretted his actions.  He is crying because he is ashamed and embarrassed  that he was caught on camera and now the whole world knows about his infidelity and his behaviour.  

Now, about your husband.  On why he cheats?  I think you are right when you said it's a test in your marriage and both of you should work it out together.  There is something lacking in the marriage that made him look outside for comfort.   Whether it's for him to boost his ego to sleep with a much younger and beautiful woman or for him to feel like a man.  I am not blaming you for making him cheat.  No, it's not your fault.  He is wrong and so is the mistress.  When you are married, you are loyal to each other for life till death do you part.  But I hope you manage to find out what was the problem with the marriage and if you want the marriage to continue, hope you can work it out together.  Marriage is all about tolerance, spending time with each other and building trust and love together.

Everyone said once a cheater, always a cheater.  Not true.  I never cheated again.  Neither did my friend's ex-husband on his mistress.  But I moved on with my current husband and started new and fresh.

If both of you are able to move on from this incident and recover from the hurt and pain that he causes you, your marriage will come out stronger.  

But don't believe entirely that he would change and that he would not repeat the same mistake again.  Please don't.  Trust need to be build slowly.  Now that trust is lost, it would take time to re-build again.  I am sad that you have to go through this when you have big events coming up soon.  Emotionally is tough on you.  So, I hope you stay strong and evolved to be a much stronger person from this episode.

Yes, you forgave him but not because of his actions.  You forgive him because you deserve to be  happy and not keep this incident in your heart and not be labelled as a victim.  That is forgiveness.  But this incident, you will not forget.  Neither would your fans.  You can still forgive him but not be together with him.  And I honestly feel, you shouldn't be with a guy who no longer have love for you in his heart or have another woman in his heart.   Do you actually think that he would suddenly not lust for the other woman overnight?  

And from his actions, it is not a one-time incident.  He has done it many times before he was caught.  God is helping you by exposing him.  So that you know his true colours.  

But if you chose to stay, so be it.  It's your life, your choice.  No one else have a say in it.  But I hope you will be happy and joyful.  You are a beautiful woman in and out.  You are a good singer and an actress and your concert is the only one I have ever attended in my life so far.

To the husband, the cheater.  Is your wife not good enough for you?  What is it she is lacking that you are seeking for from another woman?  Youth?  You are not that handsome and not that young either.  Because you can?  Because it boost your ego?  Because you like the thrill of secretly having an affair?  Were you even thinking of your wife when you lied your way through?  Because you obviously lied to your friend when you promised him that you will send him a WhatsApp when you reach home.  You are a married man.  Even if that woman seduced you, can't you stop the advances?  Can't you tell her in the face straight NO?  Where's your loyalty towards your wife?  Don't even mention religion because you obviously have no respect for it.  And you don't even respect your wife, your family members or your friends.   Now that your wife have chose to forgive you, I hope you really make the marriage work out and cut all ties with this woman.  Change your gym location.  Change your mobile phone number.  Whatever it is, just forget about this woman and stay loyal to your big-hearted wife.  

As for the mistress, you are just despicable.  You knew he is a married man and yet you seduced him and flirted with him.  What's wrong with you?  You like to break marriages is it?   Where's your morality?  Where's your conscience?   You said sorry to your boyfriend but you don't mean it.  Your boyfriend defended you and said you are still young.  Come on, 30 years old is not that young.  You are not 3 years old.  Even if he was the one who started it all, you should not have led him on.  Congratulations, your career is officially over now and you are forever labelled as a mistress / 3rd party / marriage breaker.  And people will never forget you because of your indecent actions.  

As for the boyfriend of this seducer, I hope you find a better girlfriend who deserves you better.

OK, I said my piece and now have my peace.  Won't be reading any of your news anymore and I hope everyone find happiness.  Especially the wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department