Addicted to online shopping

It all started when I was still pregnant.  It was difficult to walk for window shopping and I got a lot of free time in the office.  So, I started to do window shopping browsing on the internet.  And lo and behold, I find it so easy to shop online.  Just click and voila, it's done deal.  

After birth, I was confined for 2 months.  During this time also, I can't helped but to do online shopping as I can't go out of the house.  Whatever I find I needed, I would search on the internet and buy them.

Even now, almost 4 months post-partum, I still do the same.  It's just so much easier.  No need to look for parking.  No need to get stuck in traffic jams.  No need to get cramp with the weekends crowd.  

Of course, there are downside too.  I can't touch the items that I want to buy beforehand.  If it's electrical product, I can't test before paying.  I can't estimate how the size of the product, eventhough size is given.  It's different if you are able to try it.

I have cases where the online shop gave me a wrong product and ended up not using it because I don't like it.  

And now that there's a baby, I always find excuse to buy something for her.  So here's a list of my favourite Malaysian online shop:

This is my go-to shop for any nursing / baby related products.  I have bought sleep bra and I highly recommend this sleep bra.  It's so comfortable.  I don't wear it to sleep at night as I nurse throughout the night.  But I wear it at home during day time.  

I also buy some nursing bra and they are pretty comfortable.  And I love their swaddle wrap.  The muslin cloth is so soft and it's so cheap compared to other brands.

They have recently revamped their website and it's so much more user-friendly now.  Although they have this online, but I actually bought more products from their physical shop than online.  I just use the online website as a catalog.  

I bought the Lacte Duet breast pump from here.  Also got some nursing bra and they are cotton and very comfortable.  I also got the nipple cream, baby's shower gel and breastfeeding book.  The price here can be a little high on some products.  But overall, they have a wide range of product.  Their customer service is also very good.  

Recently, fell in love with this online shop.  But since the physical shop is so much nearer to my home, I bought a lot of things from them.  They carry Autumnz products as well.

Here I got the nursing cover, Dr Brown feeding bottle, cooler bag and a night light.  The price is slightly more expensive than online Autumnz.  But since Autumnz charge delivery for purchase below RM100, I preferred to just buy it from here.

4. Lazada
Although not strictly a baby shop, this is where you get most baby products at a very cheap and reasonable price.  This is where I bought the Lillebaby Soft Stuctured Carrier, diaper backpack, Motherlove Special Blend More Milk Plus and Genie bra.  

There are also some online shops that I bought some things throughout my pregnancy and now, but these are the top ones that I frequently visited.

5. Avent Online Store
Any Avent product, just buy it here.  So convenient and the delivery is so prompt.  I urgently needed a feeding bottle when baby was 1 month old.  Earlier, she was using the Mimijumi but I find the nipple is a little to hard.  So I bought it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department