GRRRRGGHH!!!

This is gonna be short coz I am in a hurry.  Lots to do at work and everything came at the same time and not enough time to complete.  On top of pumping 3 times at work and can't stay after work, kinda hamper my work.  So I have to be fast.

As you can see from my title, I am very frustrated.  Today, while doing my power pump, the stupid Lacte Duet soft breast shield came off.  You see, the soft shield can be detachable from the backflow protector, unlike the hard shield which comes in 1 piece.  And lately, it comes off so easily that I have spilled my milk multiple times.

But today I have the worse spill.  I dropped an ounce.  As it is, I don't have enough for the girl and now spilled!!!  What happened was the right breast shield fell off while pumping and in order to prevent milk from spilling out from the bottle, I quickly try to grab it but in my haste, I dropped the left bottle and milk just flow out from the bottle.  Fast flow.  I wanted to cry.  It took me 1 hour to pump that much and the spill was done for in few seconds.  

I know you can't cry over spilled milk.  But it's truly all my hard work.  And I do believe today I have a better yield while doing power pumping.

Stupid Lacte Duet Soft Shields.  I am getting the hard one.  Maybe I get a better yield with the hard one.

STUPID LACTE DUET SOFT SHIELDS THAT ALWAYS FALLS OFF THE BACKFLOW PROTECTOR!!!!!!

This is the biggest con in using Lacte Duet Breast Pumps.  ARRGGGGGHH!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department