Review: Baby First Birthday Party at Jungle Gym

So after checking out several options,  we finally decided on Jungle Gym at Atria Shopping Gallery.   Reasons were simple.   Firstly,  it is the nearest to our home.  Secondly,  it is reasonable if compared to the others.   Thirdly,  we really like the party area.

What I really enjoyed was that both the kids and adults had so much of fun and food and I am so pleased with the service offered by the Jungle Gym team.

Security
I like how secure the place is.   If I want to compare to other kids play land, I feel Jungle Gym is very careful and organised with the security.   All who entered are given a wrist tag with QR code.   If we have entered and exited,  then need to go to the counter to get the code reconfigured.   Otherwise,  no entry allowed.  Every entry and exit must be scanned and checked.  Of course,  you still won't leave your kids alone but I can say it is totally safe.  If you are worried that some people can still kidnapped kids by taking them out through the back doors,  I won't say it is not possible. 


Food
We didn't order a lot but as per Jungle Gym's guideline,  I have to order 1 food from each category.  So,  the food I ordered was simple food.   Nasi lemak,  nuggets,  mini burgers, pizza,  drinks and ice cream.   They allowed us to bring 2-3 mains and unlimited desserts. So we bought fried mee hoon,  mixed vegetables, curry chicken,  red eggs,  jelly and of course the birthday cake.  Some of my guests complained that the cheese in the mini burger was a little off, so Jungle Gym's team quickly took the first batch back and checked.  Luckily only few were affected, probably some old cheese or something.  We have some leftovers that we tapau back.  I should have ordered more pizza and less mini burgers because that went very fast.

Playland
Ask any kid.  The playland at Jungle Gym is so fun.  Even the adults were so tempted to try and some actually did, with the excuse to accompany their kid.  Heh.  I like how they have a separate area for kids below 2 years.  So baby had fun there with the other younger kids.  No worries of being crushed by the bigger kids.

Party area
I am so glad I chose the Monkey area as the party place.  It is so spacious and easy to move around unlike the opposite party area that I went last month.  It was so narrow and hardly any space to walk around.  Also, not enough space for the visitors to sit and eat.  But the Monkey area accommodates all our guests.  

Cost
Like I said, compared to the other playland, Jungle Gym is quite reasonable.  I just need to meet minimum of RM1,500 inclusive of entrance tickets and food.  Adults enter for free and no limit how many adults.  Some other playland that I have enquired said only allowed 2 adults per kid, some said adults have to pay a fee to enter as well.  So, all in all, Jungle Gym is quite good.  Yes, entrance tickets for the kids were pricey and I think I wouldn't bring Baby on any other day to play there.  I would rather go to the playground in the taman.  I also like how I can select the menu and not select a set.  And I can choose which food I want more or less.  Also, they allowed us to bring our own food unlike some other playland that restricted them.  So, I just say Jungle Gym is very, very accommodating.  

Overall
Ask any of my guests and everyone was so pleased with everything.  So many didn't know that there is such party place.  As for me, I haven't really been to any other playland.  Been to the one at IOI Mall, didn't like it because it feels so crowded and stuffy.  So, I really like this one.  It's spacious and I think what's most important is everyone had a good time.  The adults have a lovely time watching children play.  The children of course had such a good time that some refused to leave.  

Would I do it again?  Maybe in the future when Baby knows what's going on.  

This party was not for Baby anyway.  It's for her friends.  I am so glad they had a good time.  So, I highly recommend this place for kid's party.  Really good.

Suggestion
Jungle Gym has lately started a train ride and they charged RM5 per adult and RM10 per kid.  I feel it's a little too expensive and not many was willing to go on it.  I would like to suggest that all the party guests (maybe just the kids) get 1 free train ride.  That will be a nice idea to end a party.

Lastly, I would like to thank Jungle Gym for their professionalism in handling the party and our guests.  Thank you!

Comments

  1. Hi. Thanks for the review. May i ask RM1,500 minimum for how many kids invitation please? Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. There is no minimum of how many kids unlike some other place.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department