Year 2017 in review

Year 2017 has been a so-so year for me.  I hardly could remember the good things that happened but the bad things were so memorable.  This year, I had all the bad luck ever.  It is just not a good year for me.  So, I am hoping year 2018 will be better.

The Bad
1. I slipped and fell and hit my coccyx badly while walking to the parking lot to get my car.  It was so painful that I drove in the rain groaning in pain.

2. Because of the fall, I went to my panel clinic the next morning because it was getting more painful.  I got 2 days MC for that.  But as I was on my way home, a random car just came and knocked the front of my car, while my car was stationary.  The other driver kept on insisting it was my fault and refused to give me his name, phone number or IC.  

3. And because of the fall, I signed up for a chinese physiotherapy and had to pay about RM800+ for 7 sessions but only did 4 sessions and the physiotherapist completely forgotten about me and I am fed up of reminding anymore.  I had to forgo it.

4. Due to the pain kept on coming on and off and the sciatica nerves was acting up more, I finally went to see a chiropractor and signed up a package with them which cost me RM3k.  Money flew out of my pocket completely this year.

5.  Had a meltdown in front of my manager and was sobbing in front of her.  I just don't know what happened to me at that moment!  It was so embarrassing.  

6. Had a constant pain under my feet and wouldn't go away no matter what I did.

7. My girl was hospitalised from dehydration from diarrhoea and vomiting and spent my birthday in the hospital with her.


The Good
1. I am glad that the accident didn't hurt me much.  I was able to claim 100% repairs from 3rd party and also got reimburse allowance for travelling without my car.

2. Was able to bring my girl to China.  

3. Started ketogenic diet to lose weight and to get back my health and lost 1kg within 1 week.

4. After the chiro session, my back and feet is so much better and I am in lesser pain than before.

5. Lastly, I just signed up to purchase another service apartment.  

This year my health took a toll.  I was constantly falling sick.  Having flu last month and had flu again this month.  Next year have to make appointment to see the radiologist for a breast ultrasound and also check the extra flesh under my armpit.

This year, I also found things to be grateful for.  I have this bad habit of always thinking the negative first but God show me that I am taken care of and little miracles happened.  Although it has been overall a bad year, it flew by very fast.  

Here's hoping for year 2018 will bring me more luck and better career prospect and financially more stable.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department