Allow me to rant please

Sorry, please allow me to rant here.  Because I don't usually write such things on Facebook as there are many colleagues and friends in there and knows who's who.  I don't want to give names but this is work related.  I am this close to swearing and I have never swore in my whole life.  So you can imagine how frustrating this is.

My boss told me to liaise with this person, A, who is our tax advisor.  Two weeks back, I called.  A said to send email as she is too busy to answer my query over the phone.  Fine.  I sent email with my queries.

After a week, A did not reply.  I sent another reminder.  Still no reply.  This morning, I called A again.  A said in a very crude manner that she has already spoken to my boss about it and told me not to repeat the same question.  Also A said she will deal with my boss directly.  I said OK.

I called my boss.  She said she has forgotten what A has told her.  And best part is she told me not to email or call A when A is in a bad mood.  So, I asked, when will A be in a good mood and a good time for me to call?  She said, not today lah since you just spoken to her!  Oh well, such professionalism.

So, I need a mood sensor now is it?  It's obvious something happened between my boss and A and my boss doesn't want to deal with it being a coward as she is.  So, I have to deal with it and be the middle person.  

I am really fed up and this close to quitting.  I can't stand all these nonsense.  Seriously.  I am here to clean up shit and I have always done by best.  Being the best shit cleaner, I get nothing but more shit.  
End of rant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department