Jobs for Caring Moms Malaysia

I want to promote this Facebook group.  Please just type this group's name in the search field and you will find the group.  Currently, there are 30k members and going strong everyday.

This group helps mommies to start a business or to promote their business.  This group is also open to buyers and whoever interested in the products.  So far, I saw lots of tiffin business, handmade soaps, bakers, cooks, tailors, masseur, selling products, clothes, and the list goes on.

I am not a seller nor a buyer in this group.  I am a silent observer.  What I have observed so far, is that the mommies who posted are all very caring, hardworking, supportive and positive.  I like the positivity and the vibes that the group generated.  In this group, the mommies are very helpful.  In this group, you won't find a certain mommy being a keyboard warrior and sending posts after posts on her opinions.  In this group, you won't find people complaining or ranting.  In this group, there is neither hate nor dislike.  In this group, the admins are humorous.  In this group, there are no arguments.  In this group, you will find mommies are encouraging and motivating each other to be more confident.  In this group, the admins doesn't hijack and monopolies the posts.

Today, I have received a gift from a mommy in this group.  I have never met her.  She is not even a friend of a friend.  But she was giving out some handmade girl's hair clips for FREE and I got one.  That is how kind this group is.

The best part of this group is that it is not limited to mommy alone.  Single woman also can join.  I like how single mommies, mommies with many children, divorced, widowed, mommies who have lost their children and mommies who have yet to have children are all welcomed.  Even some dads are welcomed but only to buy not to sell.  No discrimination against race, religion, skin colour and gender.

I like how some mommies posted non-halal food for sale and some Muslim moms commented they want the same food but halal.  That boosted some other mommies to start a business from the demand.

And if you are selling something, this group is amazing.  The moment you post, you will get lots of demand.  You will be amazed to see how many responded.  Many businesswoman moms have commented that the response has been overwhelming.  So, if you are interested to do some small, side business, this is a place where you will get a lot of attention.

Because the posts from this group is so overwhelming, my newsfeed is filled with the posts from this group alone and I am not complaining.  I like seeing the different things the mommies are selling.  It's almost like window shopping.

And guess what, this group is in the news today.  

I like this group more than any Facebook groups.  And I feel very positive just logging in and seeing what they are selling or buying today.  Amazing mommies!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department