Swooning like a teenager

Pretty Noona Buys Me Food or Something In The Rain made me swooned like a teenager again.  I can't believe I am smiling throughout Episode 3.  Commuters of the LRT might think I am insane.

But can't help it.  I never thought of watching this K-Drama.  But since Waikiki and Queen of Mystery 2 ended, I needed another one to hang on to while waiting for Live subs to come in.  Jung Hae-In had me at hello.  

It feels weird now that I am a mother and watching this and swooning away.  Hmm...lacking in the romantic department?  Sigh...just remembered those times when a younger boy chased me and asked if I can be his gf, back when we were in secondary school and I was his sister's classmate.  He was like 2 years younger.  I rejected....too young I feel, not his age, but our age.  I had always preferred someone older, someone I can rely on since I was the eldest.  

But this....omg...I can't lah.  Jung Hae-In is driving me nuts.  He is absolutely a cutie.  Gosh, I am turning into a fan.

Anyway, just a random post on my K-dramas obsessions.  Sometimes this is needed to get rid of the stress of the day.

Current Obsession:
1. Live - The actors and actresses are so good and the chemistry is amazing!  The story line is a little sad sometimes, with the cases on rapes and abuses.  Scares me sometimes, how this world is and becoming.  And sometimes I find everyone is so angry with anything and everyone.  Shouting in every episode is a little turn-off.  I started watching because of Lee Kwang-Su.  Wanted to see him besides his comedic self.  And then found out that Jung Yoo-mi from Yoon's Kitchen also starring.  I had love her in Yoon's Kitchen.  Find her quite endearing.

2. Pretty Noona Buys Me Food - My latest obsession.  Binge watching till Episode 3 now.  Something light and not too melodramatic and not too comedic.  I kinda like the flow, the music and the chemistry so far.

3. Switch - Was watching it because it came highly recommended.  But can't seem to gel with it.  Maybe because I don't really like the bad guy featured here.  Seen him in another drama before and he was really evil and disgusted me a lot.  And now he is an evil guy again.  Also, not fond of dramas of 1 person playing 2 characters.  Might be dropping soon.

4. Queen of Mystery 2 - The ending is......made me speechless. Looks like another sequel is coming up.  Why kill of someone who had already died earlier but now fully dead?  What's her purpose in this sequel?  She didn't help anyone fight Secretary Kim.  And why did she have to shoot at Inspector Woo and walked off as if nothing happened?  Such a mysterious character.  Anyway, I felt the ending was a bit too rush and killing so many characters and then ended up with unresolved case because the murderer died.  

5. Eulachacha Waikiki - Never disappointed till the end.  So sad that it has ended.  Love everything about this show, the comedy, the chemistry, the story line.  Something light to release stress.

6. Running Man - Getting better and better.

7. Master Of The House - Enjoying the chemistry between the members.  

8. Knowing Brothers - Never fail to make me laugh.  

Wondering how I watch all these while spending time with 2 year old?  During LRT commute and when she sleeps at night.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department