About our current paed

Again, I do not wish to bring down the name of this paed that we have been frequenting.  But I do wish to highlight certain things that this clinic is doing which is not up to my expectations.

During the recent emergency that we went through, instead of the nearest hospital, we rushed to the nearest clinic because it is the nearest, within 10 minutes away.  The pros of this clinic is that they have night clinic to cater for working parents.  

While I was parking, my mom carried my girl and my husband carried the bags went up first.  My husband took the Klinik Kesihatan pink book along.  The moment he went in, he gave the book to the nurse and told her emergency, please register.  My mom also told the nurse to let us in first because of emergency situation.  Instead, the nurse kept nagging for my husband to write the name down and she doesn't want the pink book, so that she can take out the card.  It's just a simple copy and paste situation from the pink book.  When my mom told her it's emergency, let us in first, the nurse replied that there are other customers waiting.  My mom have to go and tell the other customer to please let us in first.

After the previous incident where the wrong medication was given to my girl, I absolutely refused to go back to this clinic.  But because of this emergency, we got no choice.  But it just proved that this clinic sucks big time and we will never go back there again.  Confirmed!

Why?  Because the paed cannot recognised that these are signs of Roseola.  When I told the paed that she was having fits, paed said no, it's just cramp.  And instead of telling me it's viral, she gave me antibiotics, which is absolutely useless in the case of Roseola.  

I feel the paed is not updated despite 20 years of experience.  And this is the 2nd time I diagnose my girl myself.  First HFMD, when we went to see the doc for high fever, she didn't check for the spots.  I only saw the spots the next day.  And now Roseola.  

I am a little disappointed with the front desk customer service as well.  The lady there doesn't think out of the box and only think of herself.  Selfish.

So, I think I will be on the lookout for a new paed for my girl.  Till then hopefully she doesn't fall sick again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department