Election Day

Malaysian General Election No.14 is today.  Have you voted?  

This year few of the people I know can't vote and I feel for them.  I know they wanted to do for the country but can't.  One is bed-ridden due to old age and illness, another is in confinement and having chicken pox at the same time, then another 3 overseas at the moment for a trip and won't be back until June.  So it really gets me when people tell me they are not even registered for the elections, when they are old enough and are in Malaysia.

Not trying to be political or being patriotic but this is the least we can do for our country.  

Tonight, let's sit and wait.

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department