I am sorry

My itchy hands decided to type this blog's name on Google and found things that made me react,  so much so that I have to blog with my mobile to write this.

Someone commented somewhere that my blog made those still TTC-ing depressed.   Because I wrote so technical about the challenges on TTC.  It scare them.

For this,  I apologise.   I didn't mean to make anyone depress.   Never my intention to create this blog in the first place.

I understand that my blog is public and the whole wide world can see it if they happen to chance upon some keywords in my blog.   Which is why I prefer to write anonymously because I prefer my private life to be protected.

TTC was a difficult journey for me and I am sure it is the same for many women who are still waiting for that BFP. 

But the good news is,  I made it.   And I am sure many will also make it if you just have faith.

I know sometimes faith alone cannot change the course of your life,  especially if the challenges are dead ends.  For example,  no uterus or no sperm.

There are many options out there still.   Adoption for example.   I had my reasons for not adopting but I am sure it is available if you want to.

Others like surrogate mothers though it is not a popular choice in Malaysia.

But if you really want to have a child,  there are ways other than TTC.

I just want to tell everyone who has been reading that TTC can be difficult but we made it.

Sorry if your TTC journey has been longer than expected.   Sorry if I have made you depressed and scared you before with TTC info.   Sorry for those who are TTC-ing now and you are bombarded with motherhood and baby info.   It might make those TTC-ing depressed.

I didn't realise that my blog would make anyone uncomfortable.   Sorry for that.

Guess I cannot satisfy everyone. For that I am not sorry.  

A piece of warning to those still following this blog.   It will be filled with baby and motherhood info and posts and no longer on TTC.   I am enjoying my life as a mother and sharing those.   If you are still TTC-ing,  you might feel depressed.   You are free to leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department