Things I would do differently if I have a second child

I have not thought about having a second child.  Financially and resources doesn't permit for the time being.  

However, I do not want Baby to be the only child.  Yes, she has her cousin to play with and to grow up with.  But it is different.

I also don't want the responsibility to look after both of us all fall on herself, alone.  If she has a sibling, they can share the responsibility.  But of course, I don't want to be the burden to her.

When the time comes for us to try again, I will do the following::

1. Hopefully TTC will not be such a pain and will be quick.

2. Since my pregnancy with Baby was uneventful, I would like to keep it that way.  Only thing different is I will probably go to KKIA for my checkups instead of private hospital.  I might deliver in a public hospital too.  I would prefer caesarian this time because I have history of unripened cervix.  I do not want to be induce.  

3. Start to pump early but not too much so that the milk supply will increase but not over.  Attend breast feeding class and learn to latch properly right from the start.  

4. Don't bother about other hospital bed-mates who complained about noise and crying babies.

5. Enrol myself into a confinement centre and let them take good care of me and baby.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department