The power of breast milk

I am sure everyone know by now the power of breast milk.  If you don't, the advocates are not working hard enough.  The simple thing as Google will lead you to more info.

I fell sick for the second time since giving birth.  The first time was when baby was a month old.  I have already warned my husband to be super careful and any sign of falling sick, should immediate remedy with drinking more water and taking Himalaya Septilin as it has proven to prevent the onset of the sickness evolving further.

But you can't prevent the bacteria or virus from coming to us, no matter how careful we are.  So, he fell sick and I was in confinement and eventually, I fell sick.

It was a miserable time as I was still struggling with breastfeeding and trying to get my life back in order.  And the biggest worry was that baby was so young and I was scared she will fall sick.

But miraculously, no matter how bad my flu was, the bacteria and viruses avoided her and she was fine.  I was so glad that she was protected by the breast milk.

Yesterday, I fell sick for the second time.  It started with my nephew and although I don't go near him that much, but somehow, I caught it.  In fact, baby was going to nephew nearer and me and more times than me.  

Again, I was worried she may caught it from me.  But again, she is safe.  Phew!  The power of breast milk again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department