Birthday present

Being a mother has totally changed my thinking.  I am not sure if it's the new responsibility or the hormones, but internally, I feel I have changed, a lot.

Whenever I go out for shopping, I would think of what I should buy for baby.

Now that my birthday is approaching, I can't help but to think how to organise baby's first birthday, which is like 6 months down the road.

And for my birthday present, I am thinking now.

Should I get the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump that everyone raves about?  I heard it is super convenient.  But I don't know how long more my breastfeeding journey would last.  So, is it worth it?  If I use for another 6 months (let say I aim for 1 year breastfeeding)?  

Or should I get a new backpack to put my breast pumps to work?  Then again, it's only for another 6 months??

When I try to think of something that I can use for myself entirely, I can't.  All I can think is how can it benefit baby.  

Still thinking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department