Baby Soft Blocks

Few years before I got pregnant, I made these baby soft blocks using felt for my friends who then just had their first child.  I felt a lot of love and warmth in my heart when I did these.  

Now that I have my own kid, I can't find time to do them anymore.  Instead, I am now busy making a busy-book for her.  My aim is for her 2 years old birthday.  Hope it will be ready by then.






I first tried with just simple ABC and 0-9.  It was so fun.  I used the self-adhesive felt for the numbers and alphabets.  So just cut and paste only.  Then sew the sides to make it into a box and stuffed it with polyester filling and sew to close and done.

For these, I put 1 alphabet/number on each side.  So, it's 6 sides with 1 alphabet/number each.  







Then I got a bit more adventurous and made these for another friend.  I loved this so much and I am still amazed at how creative I was then.  Because now I can't seem to be able to do it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department