Carpal tunnel syndrome related to pregnancy

I am in my 19 weeks now.  And the annoying carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) has stuck me.  Though I don't have much pain, but the numbing and tingly sensation is enough to immobilise me.  

I have been super clumsy with anything.  I have accidentally poured water on the floor, drop stuff, lots of typo mistakes especially on the mobile phone, play the wrong notes on the harmonium and what not.

The best part to all this is that there is no cure.  The only solution is to wait until birth.  

I can't flex my fingers much.  The condition is worse in the morning.  

OH well, any remedy for this please?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department