My little nephew

I have a little nephew who is now 2.5 years old.  Just want to share some of his cute antics that really made my day.

The other day, he asked me to carry him to see what's cooking in the wok.  

Me:  I can't carry you now.  My stomach is too big already.
Him:  You try and see.
Me:  No, I really cannot.  No need to try.
Him:  You try first.

This is what happens because we always encourage him to try on his own before asking someone else for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then another evening, he slipped out of the bedroom where he shares with his grandparents while both of the grandparents were asleep.  He knocked on my bedroom door.

Me:  Yes, why are you still awake?  It's already 11pm.  Where is gong gong?  Where is po po?
Him:  I want to sleep with you.
Me:  How can you sleep with me when you didn't bring your pillow?  (trying to convince him to go back to his bedroom instead)

He pulled my hand and goes back to his bedroom where it is pitch black as both grandparents were nicely sleeping.  He went to his bed and start searching for his pillow.

Him:  (Talking to himself)  Where is it?  Where is it?  Ahh...there it is.  I found it.  That's it.

And I saw him pulling a big and heavy pillow with both hands and off he came out of the room with the pillow.

Then after that I tried many times to bring his pillow back to his room but he will be running after me and pulled the pillow out of my hands.

In the end, the gong gong woke up and put him back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some mornings, the following event will take place:

Him:  (Having just woken up and shouting to his grandparents)  Good morning, gong gong.  Good morning, po po.
Him:  (Knocking really hard on my bedroom door)  Ah Yi, wake up!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The baby's due date will be around my nephew's birthday too.  Hopefully he accepts a little cousin sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department