Post Natal Center in Petaling Jaya

Did you know that it's very good business to start a confinement center?  It's mushrooming all over now.  This is especially for Chinese confinement.

So, I found a few and made enquiries.  But you know something?  I don't want to be confined in a house, no matter how luxurious and beautiful it is, during Chinese New Year!  Yes, I am due end of January 2016 and during CNY I am pretty much confined.  And do you know that during CNY, everything is double the price?  Like food, etc, etc?

Sigh.  Hopefully I can find someone who can help me and the baby, give me and the baby some nice massages, bath the baby and teach me how to breastfeed and guide me.  I don't need the confinement food since my mom can do that.  I need to be at my own house during confinement so that when visitors come to visit during CNY, I can show them baby too.

I also need my own bed and my own comfort.

So here's what I found on Mr Google:

- Gina's Place: The Breastfeeding Postnatal Center: Gina is the one who started The Breastfeeding Advocates Network on Facebook and strongly encourage breastfeeding.  Her center is located in Old Klang Road.  To me, it's a little bit of a distance from home.  But the reviews has been quite good and favourable.  Let's see how much it is.

- Moms2b: This center is closer to home, located at SS2.  Seems like a better option for me.  Not sure whether they advocate breastfeeding though.  Hopefully they also provide confinement lady services so that I can be at my own home.  Then again, it's CNY and all Chinese would want to be with their family during CNY.

- First Month Confinement:  This center is located off Old Klang Road.  Almost the same distance with Gina's Place.  From the website you can see that it's very luxurious.  I can tell it will be pricey as well.

- Confinement Care Malaysia:  This was the first website that I have enquired and hopefully the reply is favourable.  Reason being I like the packages offered.  I do hope they can provide Day Confinement at my own house.

- Bondavilla: Located at Kota Kemuning, it was first started by Gina before she broke partnership and started her own center.  This one seems like very good too and pricey too, I assumed.

- Yuan Yuan Confinement Retreat Centre in Cheras.  No no, too far.

- Nejlika Confinement Care in Cheras too.

And so on and so forth.

OK, I still have few more months to go but I have been told to be prepared from 7th months onwards.  Till today ( I will be 6th month end of this month), I have not bought a single thing for baby.  Not.A.Single.Thing.

Breath in, Breath out.

Comments

  1. Hi , you can consider Hearty Carnation Confinement Centre at Subang Jaya. I stayed there last year Sep 2014. I personally feel there are quite good and if I have second baby and financially allow me to do so, I will go back Hearty Carnation Confinement Centre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have decided to stay at home as I do not want to be away from my family during Chinese New Year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department