More more annoying stuff

Oh well, apparently my posts on Lari Laki Korea (you please translate yourself to English) has some copyright infringement.  I have thus deleted the 'offending' posts just to keep the Mr G.o.o.g.l.e happy.  No idea what infringement it was.  First, I was not paid to do the posts on it.  Second, I was not endorsing any brand on my blog.  Third, I wrote it because I have nothing to write during that time.  It's just so weird.  Anyway, just for your info, I have stopped all Lari Laki Korea episodes few months back.  Just completely lost interest in it.  Too much of betrayal and the guy who betrays has many fans who like him being a bad guy.  I don't know.  And honestly speaking, as much as I love how funny the show is, I feel the games are very repetitive and scripted.  No regrets in deleting the 'offending' posts.  Don't think anyone read it either.  Moving on.

Back to pregnancy post.  One of the more annoying symptoms or whatnot that is really affecting me on a day-to-day basis is this hearing my heartbeat in my ear.  It's really crazy.  It's like an ongoing, very consistent drumming going on inside my head.  I didn't ask my Obgyn yet.  But from the search engine (I have to be careful how I use certain brands name now, in case I get a another email on infringement copyright), apparently a lot of women has it.  But some said there is something wrong with the ear or something that make us hear the drumming of our heart.  But the weird thing is, I only hear it during pregnancy and not before.  And it's only in my right ear.

Today, I parked very far from the lobby and have to climb 3 flights of stairs.  And guess what?  The drumming in my ears became louder and louder and then I could feel myself huffing and puffing for air and then my vision becomes darker and darker.  I quickly got into the lift and then start wondering if it's a good idea to to be alone in a lift, like what if I really fainted?  And I read it is also very common.  But need to check if I am anemic, which I suspect I am lah.

So far, second trimester has been quite easy except for the annoying symptoms above.  I still don't have any cravings for any food.  Like I don't ask my husband to go out in the middle of the night to get me tau-fu-fah or something.  But I do crave for cold drinks.  Like soya bean or any cold drink for that matter.

I think I am not eating enough or eating properly.  Hopefully baby have enough nutrition from the prenatals.  

Oh, I am in the last month of the second trimester now.  I will probably do a summary of my second trimester when it's over.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department