I am truly in a slum

In this life, I have always slower than my peers.  Graduated later, married later, had a kid later.  And I am always in some sucky job where bonus and salary is lower than my peers.  And now age is catching up, I wondered what will happen next?

As mentioned in my previous post, I want a change in career.  At the same time, I feel the need to have a second child.  I think I am ready but financially is not.  

I am going to 40s soon.  Not sure if having another child is wise.  I have been weighing the pros and cons of having a 2nd child.  By the time I retire at 60, if I have a kid now, he/she will be in his 20s only and probably just started college.  Can I afford to pay the college fees for both of them?  As it is, I can't even afford the kindergarten now.

By having 1 child, I might be spending all my time, attention and money on her.  But she might be lonely.  But another child might have sibling problems like I have seen in so many incidences.  And adding more financial woes to my current situation.  And am I ready to start all over again?  Morning sickness, monthly gynae visits, labour, newborn, breastfeeding, etc, etc?

I need to gather my thoughts and do something about it.  Right now, I just want to turn off everything and just continue to watch k-dramas or k-variety shows and just be in a slum until someone can drag me out of it.  

I can't be starting 2018 like this.  This is not good.  Hopefully I see some signs soon.  God bless me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department