What would I say if I receive an award?

I have been binge watching the end-of-the-year Korean awards show lately.  MBC, SBS, KBS have their own individual awards show for both Entertainment and Drama respectively, though this year because of the strikes, KBS didn't have an award show for Entertainment.

Though some of these awards are quite predictable and probably given out because of popularity rather than skill and performance, it is still quite fun to watch my favourite actors and actress outside a drama or a variety show.  

Some of them expected the awards and prepared a speech.  Some of them didn't and were caught by surprise and some cried and some make their speech really short because they didn't prepare.  I like listening to what they have got to say and their reaction is priceless.  Their life story sometimes come out that way out of excitement.

While watching these show, I asked myself this question, what if I was one of the recipient of the award?  What will I say?

So I thought of what I will say and this is it, if I were to receive any award for whatever reason.

"First of all, I would like to thank God.  Without God, I won't be standing here receiving this award.  I would like to thank my parents for being there, my husband for his support, my daughter for your love and innocence, my sister, nephew and brother-in-law, for just being family.

I would also like to thank those people who has been rough and tough with me, throwing unnecessary rude words at me for whatever reason, thank you for making me stronger.  

And to those who have supported me throughout, thank you for your support.

I feel so blessed to receive this award and I am happy to be standing here, facing you all and giving this once-in-a-lifetime speech.  Thank you everyone and Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department