Tried and tested cooking keto : Zucchini with eggs



I am not a fan of zucchini.  Tried it when I was making puree for my girl.  I find the taste a bit bland.  Probably because my mom and I are not familiar of how to cook it since as Malaysians, we don't really use this vegetable that much.  

Since starting keto, I have to find variety of vegetables so that I won't get bored with the diet.  And I found that cooking zucchini with eggs is such a wonderful combination.

Ingredients:
1 zucchini, cut into thin slices - The thicker the slice, the egg doesn't absorb so well and not so soft.
2 eggs beaten and seasoned with salt
1/2 tsp butter for cooking

Method:
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs ad then soak the zucchini slices in the eggs.

2. Put butter into the frying pan and then pour the egg and zucchini mixture into the pan.  Make sure the zucchini are not stack up in order to cook thoroughly.

3. Then flip it over and cook the other side.  You can break the eggs according to the zucchini slices.

It's very simple and yummy.  That's what I like about cooking keto.  No sauces, just herbs, salt and pepper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department