Turning to spirituality - Sahaja Yoga Meditation

I have never spoke about spirituality in this blog.  I have another blog which is totally about spirituality but it has gone dormant these days.  I am focusing more on this blog.  

I do Sahaja Yoga meditation for about 17 years now.  Ever since my cousin passed away, which I wrote earlier, I turned to spirituality for comfort.  It has helped me tremendously.


Shri Mataji was the founder of Sahaja Yoga and if you like to know more about Sahaja Yoga, you can check it out at this website.  The best part of Sahaja Yoga is that you don't have to pay a single cent to participate.  Everything is free of charge as Shri Mataji had said, "This is God’s work and God gives you everything free, doesn’t He? You breathe freely, you see freely; all these capacities are given to you by God, absolutely free. The sun is free to you; the Mother Earth is free to you. How can you pay for it?"

Sahaja Yoga is a type of meditation which starts from the awakening of the Kundalini, which is called self-realisation.  Once the Kundalini is awakened, we will be connected to the Divine power.  Once we have this connection, we can feel what is right or wrong with ourselves.  We get to understand ourselves better.  We become better people.  We feel these on our hands in the form of cool or hot breezes called as vibrations.  If everything is good, you will feel cool breeze on both hands and vice versa.

Sahaja means spontaneous and yoga means union with God.  

Over so many years, Sahaja Yoga meditation has helped me a lot, through good and bad times.  

Recently I hit a slum as mentioned in previous post.  I turned the spirituality mode on again.  Perhaps because I was too focus on finances, my family, and all the problems around me that I have neglected about my spirit.

One day I woke up, I decided to pray hard with the purest desire I can gather inside me and I asked, "Oh God, Oh Divine Mother, please guide me to spirituality, please hold my hands and lead me to the correct path of life, I leave it to You, I surrender to You."  And slowly I start to see little miracles that happened.  You might want to call it as coincidence but I believed everything happened for a reason and these things helped my life and work a lot.  Not big, giant miracles, but small, tiny ones.  It gave me lots of joy.

This is just my experience.  You have to experience it to know further.  Everyone has different experiences.  If you are in a slum, feeling down and unhappy, feeling your life is getting out of control, your health is affected, feeling very negative, angry, frustrated, irritated, annoyed, if you want to experience that joy in your life, if you want to try out something new to change your life, you can try Sahaja Yoga.  In Malaysia, we have many centres from North to South.  Please visit the Sahaja Yoga Malaysia website to find out more.  No obligation, no need to pay anything.  Just need to spare some of your time and get your self-realisation and see what experiences from there onwards.

Don't believe me?  Then try it yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department