Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I don't celebrate it but thought it's such a nice day to give thanks.  We should give thanks everyday, but to have a special day and to celebrate all the good things in life, it's really something.

I am thankful that I am finally pregnant and going to be a mother soon.
I am thankful that I have a supportive family, especially my husband.
I am thankful that I still have a job, albeit too relaxing at the moment.
I am thankful that baby is kicking me everyday.  Last night she kicked me until I woke up.
I am thankful that our new place is ready, although we won't be moving in anytime soon.
I am thankful for the everyday sunshine and rain (though the traffic jams can be quite annoying when it rains).
I am thankful that I am healthy and well.

I am thankful for everything in my life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department