Online shopping

Disclaimer: Not affiliated with any of these shops mentioned below and didn't receive a single sen to write this post.  I think people should know by now that although I blog, I don't do it for a living.  If you notice, I reviewed products at my own free will and my blog has no advertisement.  Just my honest opinions.

Since I have a lot of free time, especially at work, I have been browsing and surfing and found many exciting online shopping websites based in Malaysia.  Here are a few that I have Googled and like:

- Autumnz - I have bought a couple of sleep bras from them and they are really very comfortable.  I like cotton or bamboo material as they are natural.  It just helps me to sleep better at night.  They are having a sale at the moment and the discounted lingerie are really cheap.  The service is also very fast.

- Fabulous Mom - I visited their physical store at TTDI.  Currently I am aiming at their Lacte Duet Double Breast Pump as the package on the website is very attractive.  I also like their bra tops as well, which I might buy a few later.  Targeting to buy at their physical store or online.  

- Babyland Malaysia - Went to their store in SS2 and found abundant of baby products that I am aiming to buy like Babymoov Cosydream but found that it's cheaper online (excludes shipping charges).  But with the shipping charges, it's probably come up to about the same.  Other things are not as cheap as some other stores.

- One Baby World - This online shop has very good prices and lots of baby products.  I didn't shop there though.

- Pump On The Go - I might visit their physical shop at Kelana Jaya to check out their breast pumps.  Apparently, for those moms who have already delivered, you can visit them and try out the many brands breast pumps before deciding which one you would like to buy.  Not advisable for pregnant moms though as pumping now may caused contractions.  But since I really like the Lacte Duet package at Fabulous Mom, I may just buy from them instead.

- Tiny Tapir - This is probably one of the premium online shop in Malaysia.  They sell mostly imported products from US, UK, etc.  Not so much China products.  So you can expect the items to be expensive.  But looks like very good quality.  

The above are what I frequently visited.  Below are some of the local online stores which I have yet to venture into:

www.qqbabyshop.com - selling mostly products from China.  I find their website very messy though.
www.kasihkusayangku.com
www.happybaby.com.my
www.applecrumbyandfish.com - at first I thought this was a restaurant
www.babyneeds-cheras.com
www.mylittleboss.com
www.thebabyloft.com

Wow, looks like baby business is a blooming business in Malaysia.  Lots of competitors though.  Well, come to think of it, for a new parent, you really need to buy almost everything new.  Some things can be reused but some not.  As of now, I have spent a lot on bras.  

The next thing that I have in mind is to visit Jusco or Tesco and check out their baby mittens and booties which I need to buy new.  As for clothes, there are abundant of hands-me-down.  

Many of these online shops are having year-end sale now.  Do check them out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department