My first craving

I am super sleepy now that I have to do something to keep myself awake.  Therefore, this post.

The loo trip has been very frequent now, with little pee.  It's quite annoying especially when I truly appreciate a whole night sleep and not waking up every few hours to pee.

A friend asked if I have any cravings during this pregnancy.  I replied no particular food, except cold flavoured drinks.  Any kind.  

The same evening, suddenly I was craving for caramel pudding / creme brulee kind of pudding.  Not chinese dessert, not tau fu fah.  So after dinner, hubby and I were walking all over the shopping mall to find this dessert.  I was also tempted to buy the all-in-one instant mix to make it myself.  But hubby stopped me, knowing pretty well I may not even have the energy to do it.

Then we found it.  A quiet place, where there was hardly anyone.  And I had this:


A very delicious creme brulee and I was so satisfied.  

I am not sure if this craving is another 'all in my mind' kinda thought that didn't exist until my friend mention about cravings.  I don't mind having another RM6 creme brulee now.

Gosh, I am so so so sleepy right now.  It will be a miracle to just stay awake.  I need to read news, something shocking, something that can wake me up.

Just.Too.Sleepy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department