Stop complaining and start feeling blessed

I am not sure if it is hormonal but I need to vent again.  

There's this so-called celebrity who is currently expecting her second child with her rock star husband and is due in December who has been complaining a lot about pregnancy and being pregnant.  Drama queen as usual and I think you all should know who she is by now.

One commentor for the same news commented that she should stop complaining as some women has been trying for many years and still no luck.  I have to agree with the commentor.

At this point of time, she should really slow down and take a break and stop all this publicity and attention.  Just rest and relax.  Stop wearing all those super tight clothes that accentuate your body.  Stop wearing heels.  Your swollen feet will thank you.  Just stop whining, please.

Well, I don't know what it's like to expect a second child since this is my first experience.  I don't have any labour experience.  And I do have a lot of anxiety at this point of time although I tried my best not to think too much.

Every day, I am counting my baby's movement.  I am happy when she moves although sometimes it can be quite ticklish and sometimes aching.  This is the crucial time now.  Many women who have high risk pregnancy have given birth by this time, to preemies.  Some babies didn't manage to survive due to umbilical cord complications and so on.  I am counting my blessing at every single passing day.

I know how much I wanted this baby.  We tried for 2 years, tried many natural methods.  I know some women tried for longer, like 2 years is nothing.  But it is something for us, especially when we suffered a miscarriage before.  Every single day, I am waiting for her arrival.

I have many vivid dreams and anxiety dreams.  Most of it is regarding to delivery.  Well, it's understandable my first time and I really have no idea what it's like to be in the hospital, delivering a baby.  I have been hospitalised for 3 surgeries before, all using GA and I know that procedure and how it works.  But delivery, zilch.  I also want to opt for no epidural and I am not sure if I can tahan the pain.  

OK, back to less anxious stuff.  I have everything ready.  My sister gave me a lot of preloved items and some still new.  

All I need is to buy cloth diapers and a breast pump.  That's it.  Today DH did washing for some baby's clothes.  We have so many baby's clothes that baby can change to something new few times a day.  I am planning to pack my hospital bag at 37 weeks only.  I am also doing evening walks with my husband for 30 minutes (hopefully can do it everyday).  I am not sure if I should get ready a birth plan.  Right now it's all in my mind.  I will be getting special parking space in my 8th month, which is like next week???  How time flies.  

Every single day, just live in the present.  Many things is beyond our control at this point.  Gynae can help to scan and check but they can't control what's happening inside your womb.  Let nature take its course.

I pray every day that baby will be out only when she is mature enough, say 40 weeks??  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department