Mark Zuckerberg is a Dad!

I am pretty sure everyone got the news by now.  It's on Facebook, in case you missed it.

How lucky is Max (their daughter)!  Born to parents who are multi-millionaires.  Sorry billionaires.  He wrote a letter to her and everyone should read it.

He has good intention and I do believe we should provide a better place for the our children in the future.  

On the other side of the Earth, I am glad to know that my daughter will be around the same age as their daughter.  But things of course is not as easy as Max but as parents we are trying our very best to provide the best for her.  We don't have billions to be donated out for a better future.  We are living pay-cheque to pay-cheque.  

We do want to make a difference in the world today, but all we can start is by recycling.  Not so much about advance human capital and what not.  

We are struggling and praying hard that things will be better (financially that is).

We hope to provide a better place for her to grow up.  We will make sure she doesn't lack love.

We will make sure she has good education and will grow up as a well-mannered child.  Mark said childhood is important.  

Sure, Max's life is full of promise.  I can only promise my child that I would make the best for her.

Leave it to the billionaires to make this place a better world to live in.  I can only teach my kid how to be a good human being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department