Year 2015 in review

I don't know why I had such a hard time writing Year 2015 in review.  I guess mainly there was nothing major that happened except that I fell pregnant and it covered most of my 2015.  So, I don't feel like repeating myself of what happened in first or second trimester.

There were ups and downs, just like always.  What I find different this year, besides being pregnant, is that people around us are kinder when they see our big stomach.  Even strangers would talk to us.  

Since it's the first pregnancy that made it so far, everything is so new to me.  Year 2015 has been a learning year.  So much to learn about cloth diapers, breastfeeding, being pregnant, labour and delivery.  Also about gynaes and what to do and what not to do.  What to eat and what not to eat.

On Christmas Day, I finally let the cat out of the bag by posting a photo of us on Facebook.  Yeah, the 8 months pregnant me.  And there were many, many likes and congratulations, etc.  I have been hiding this pregnancy pretty well.  I hardly post anything on Facebook.  Only closed friends and relatives knew about it.  But not those Facebook friends whom we never met like in ages.  But now they do.

I did fell a little depressed but I got out of it and now feeling very good inside while anticipating the little one's arrival.  There are many anxiety dreams and worries.  

Overall, the whole of year 2015, I have been surrendering most of my time to Divine.  Because there is only this much we can do, like control our food intake, etc.  But in the end, it's nature who would be taking care of everything.

I take this opportunity to wish all the readers on this blog (11-13 of you), a HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Those who are still TTC, all the best and may the force be with you.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department