Some perfumes should be BAN!!!

I have a dilemma.  Entering Week 33, I find that I have to take deep breath most of the time.  Besides, food is hard to digest and I don't have much appetite.

My dilemma have to do with my colleague's perfume, LANVIN which has been bothering me since the beginning of pregnancy.  

The scent or rather the smell was too overpowering and sickly sweet.  I have no idea who on earth invented this perfume that it annoys me to the maximum.  It should be ban and not be allowed to be marketed.

It's either that or my colleague has been putting too much on herself that it makes me gag and suffocating.  I really don't know what it is.  There should be perfume ethics.  Like you only put 1 spritz instead of 2.  Or each armpit only little bit.  

But since I have to breath heavily now and have lost my appetite on food, the smell of that perfume is more torturing than anything else in the world.  Wherever she goes I know because of the trail of the perfume.  

I don't even know how to explain the scent.  It's not fruity.  It's not flowery.  And I don't know how to tell my colleague that I am so sick of this perfume.

Sorry for the rant.  I have to 'tahan' for another 7 weeks.  And right now, it's killing me softly.  

If this post makes you curious as to how the perfume smell like, please go to the LANVIN booth and take a smell.  And then tell me what you feel about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department