Migration

In the past few months, I have learned or heard that few people have migrated or going to migrate to Australia.  At least 3 families in Malaysia.

Is our country really that bad that is forcing our Malaysians to leave this country so badly?  As it is, we are having severe brain drain here.  If more people leave, then what's there for us here?

I love Australia a lot.  Went there once for 3 weeks and truly enjoyed my stay.  That was back in 2001.  

As much as I love this country, I would love to migrate as well.  Living here, I feel we contribute so much as citizens but what we get in return is so little, unlike other countries.  Public transport sucks.  Now prices are increasing.  Everything is increasing, except our income.

I have friends who have long migrated to Australia and they are very successful there, earning well, big house, etc.  Sure, I don't know their struggles.  But I can see at least they are moving up and not stagnant like us.  Even with the high taxes that they are paying, they can still afford big cars, big house and have big income.

What about us?

Even Singapore is better.  So many have also gone to Singapore and become PR.  

Sigh.  Hopefully one day, it will be better for us here.  I still love Malaysia a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department