My DH

Today, I would like to dedicate this post to my husband.  Throughout this pregnancy, he has been very supportive.  And it's so important to have someone to be there for you, especially during pregnancy.

When I was in the first trimester and the morning sickness was hitting hard, he held me while I puked in the toilet bowl because at times, I felt so weak and would collapsed.

After every puke, he wash up and clean all the things while I rest.

Sometimes I have incontinence and usually in the toilet, when I am getting brushing my teeth, I would accidentally leak on the floor.  He would help to clean up.

After soaking my feet into water every evening, he would help to wipe my feet as I can't reach them.

Since pregnancy, I haven't been doing any chores (maybe once when he was away).  He has been cleaning the toilet, mopping the floor, washing the dishes and all that.

Since pregnant, I get massage with extra virgin coconut oil on my belly to prevent stretch marks.  Every single night before I sleep.

Every single night, I get feet massages as well.  Initially it was because I had swollen feet.  But since then, my feet were not swollen anymore.  And yet, I get about 5 minutes of massage per foot.

I get my toe nails cut by him too.  As my stomach gets too big and difficult for me to reach my feet, he is there to help me to cut those long, annoying toe nails.

I get wiped down after bath.  Sometimes I can't bend down to reach my legs and he would be doing that for me.

I get my 3 rounds of walk in the garden every evening.  While he walks the dog, he walk me as well.  This is a good time for bonding.  We chat about the preparation for the baby and all that.

Surprisingly in this pregnancy, I didn't have any cravings.  Not at all.  I eat whatever is there and if I don't have appetite, I just don't eat.  So I don't burden him to go out in the middle of the night to get me food.  If I am hungry at night, he would make me an oat drink and bring me some buns or biscuits.  For me, anything will do.

He has been an amazing husband and I couldn't ask for more.  I feel really grateful to have him in my life.

Thank you hubby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department