Hi baby!

A letter for the little one inside me:

Hi baby!

I do have some expectations of you and I hope I am not pouring out my unfulfilled ambitions and hoping for you to fulfill them.  I just wish for you to grow up as normal and as healthy and as good as it can be.

I do not hope you will be like me or your dad.  I am not talking about looks.  Please don't be lazy like both of us.  Please be a spiritual person.  Please do more for the society.

I pray you will be wise and innocent always.
I pray you will be as talented and creative as can be.
I pray you will be a satisfied and contented person.
I pray you will be a brave, courageous and secured person.
I pray you speak sweetly with nectar in your words and be diplomatic in your ways.
I pray you become egoless and not conditioned.
I pray you will be a deep, spiritual individual with strong connection with the Divine.

I hope I am not asking too much.  We hope you will be a good, gentle person with a beautiful personality.

We love you, baby!

Love, Mom and Dad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department