Week 38 ~~~ 2 more weeks to go

You know what?  I am not really sure now what's going to happen.  I was expecting that things to flow as it is supposed to be.  But right now, I am really not sure.

You see, baby still has not engaged yet.  She did try to squirm her way down and I was feeling it last night.  It was a little like a cramp and then she pressed on my bladder and I felt like I need to pee there and then.  It also felt a little uncomfortable.  This happened after I went shopping with my mom and did a whole lot of walking.

But after a good night sleep, she is back up again.  

My colleagues remarked that my womb is still high.  My mom said the same.  The panel doctor that I went to see today also said it's quite small.  But since it's my first born, it's probably like that.  Nurses also gave me a shock look when she asked how far along I was and I said 38 weeks.  Same goes for the pharmacist who gave me the medicine and asked which trimester I was in.  But he probably doesn't know much about pregnancy.

So what's happening?  It's 2 more weeks to go and no sign of baby dropping?  Is she going to be late?  I don't want to be induce as I heard many things against it.  But what's going on?

I am still having lots of phlegm and greenish too (sorry TMI).  It's been a week and today I felt my lymph nodes on my neck are swollen.  What else?  I am still having stuffy nose and breathing through my mouth a lot.  So panel doctor gave me antibiotics, expectorant and gargle.  I am not going to take the antibiotics because my colleague who took it prior to her delivery has resulted in her body low on antibody and she was having all sorts of pain and nobody knows why and finally found that she needed to eat probiotics instead.  I also not sure if I will take the expectorant because that will make me drowsy.  As it is I am having so much lack of sleep and I don't think feeling drowsy at work helps.

OK.  2 more weeks to go and still no sign.  My sister said I might be late.  No, please no c-section.  Try as I might to go natural.  I know my age is not helping me but since the gynae said I can try, I will give my best.

But 2 more weeks and still no sign.  I don't know.  Baby, you know what's best for you right?  You know when's the right time to do what right?  Because mommy really don't know.  And I am highly relying on you now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department