Wisdom tooth

Throughout the whole pregnancy, my teeth and gums have been behaving.  Despite the midnight snacking and not brushing my teeth after that and all the acidity from vomiting, my gums did not get swollen and my wisdom teeth did not act on.

Now towards the end of pregnancy, both my wisdom tooth (up and down) decided it's time to come out, together with the baby.  Come on!

My family says it's because my body is really overheated up.  Like a furnace.  Which I think so too.  With the greenish phlegm and now wisdom tooth, I think my body had it already.

A colleague asked what I want to eat.  I said nowadays I don't want to eat anything.  I just want to give birth.

For the past 2 days, I have lost my appetite.  Not only that, I feel nauseous.  In fact, I would prefer to eat instant noodles than anything else.  And with the phlegm, it's even harder to go down.  Coz I know for sure it will come out again when I cough.

Yesterday I started to eat forbidden food, like pineapple.  I heard it will bring on contractions.  

My mom told me to stop eating chili and curries.  And I am downing myself with cincau, sugar cane water, coconut water and whatever that will bring the heat down.

Let's just hope the wisdom tooth will just behave itself until after confinement, at least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department