A little update

Now have to visit the gynae every weekly to check progress.  It's a little tiring, the waiting I mean.  4 hours for merely 5-10 minutes and paid RM200 for it.

She is 3.1kg now and I asked if I can have a natural delivery and he said I can try.

Hmm....try.  Is he pro natural birth or not?  I dare not ask.  But I think I kinda know what he meant.

Like if I cannot dilate big enough.  Or if water broke and still not dilated.  Or other complications that required emergency c-sec.  

But I can try.

I didn't give him a birth plan.  Coz I trust I am in good hands.  I mean we can read all we want on Google and take what Google advises us to do.  But when it comes right down to it, it is up to us if we want to follow or not.  Besides, I am not a medical professional.  

He said she is a little on the big side.  But so far, I am all good.  No signs.  She hasn't even engaged yet although head is already downwards.  Enough amniotic fluid.  He did say 3.1kg is only an estimate.  But at 37 weeks and 3.1, does that mean by 40 weeks she will be like 3.5?  

As it is I hardly eat.  I really don't know where she get those fat from.  DH asked is she the type who doesn't eat much but still can grow fat, like the mother?  Coz the father is the type who eat and eat but thin as ever.

Gynae told me she is already full-term.  It's anytime now.  So told me to get into the hospital if I start to feel different.  

Anytime now, can be today or in 2 weeks time.  Haha.  

I have some 'nesting' symptoms already.  Like so much want to clean the house, to change and wash the sheets, clean all the dust, to get ready and stuff.  But I am still down with flu and lots of greeny stuff (sorry TMI).  Hard to breath especially sleeping at night and I just hope I am well at the time of delivery.  So, please not now.  I need all my energy for pushing later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department