What are signs of labour?

1. Cramping
2. Bloody show
3. Mucous plug came out
4. Water broke
5. Contractions that are very close to each other
6. Very bad backache

I am watching all these signs.  But right now, I still don't feel anything.  My colleague said, baby still haven't engaged yet as my womb still looks high.  Sigh.

Why am I sighing?  Didn't I wish for baby to come out only when she is due and not too early or too late?  Well, it's because I am peeing so much at night, like every 2 hours from midnight onwards, that I feel so tired the next day due to the lack of sleep.  So much so that I am so tempted to buy adult diapers.

As it is, I am like a walking zombie now.  And I was told to relax and sleep more now before baby comes.  How to do that lah?

No wonder some women said they got tired of pregnancy towards the end.  I understand now.  

I have finally hit 10kg increase.  And if baby comes out in 3 weeks time, I think I would go up to 13kg?  

If baby comes out now, then her full moon will be before CNY.  Then my confinement would have ended.  Then I would get to eat all the CNY goodies and going on visits with her.

If she comes out when her EDD is, which is 26 January 2016, then her full moon would be after Chap Goh Meh.  

Oh well, God will decide when she is ready to meet us.  But the wait is really killing me softly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department