Week 37 ~~ 3 more weeks to go

Hit with running nose and sore throat, thanks to DH for passing it to me.  It's really not a good time to be sick right now, when all I am doing it to ensure I am in good fit for delivery.

Sleep at night has been interrupted so much that I can't really function in the day time.  What's weird is that only at night, baby will try to engage herself.  And because of that, I have to pee more.  And because of that, I can't sleep well.

But it doesn't happen in the day time.  Hmm, is this a night baby?

Since I haven't been feeling Braxton Hicks, I tried nipple simulation last night by cleaning my nipples.  It worked.  I started having menstrual cramps and backache.

But I told myself, never again.  Because as it is, I am sick right now and having those cramps makes it even more uncomfortable.

I was given MC to rest today and guess what.  I slept better in the afternoon.  No need to pee so much although I drank tons of water.  Braxton Hicks stopped too.

I heard so many people telling me, it's anytime now.  Yeah, I know.  From now till 26th, it's anytime.  I hope I recover soon from this flu.  Not ideal to spread it to the newborn and not ideal to have stuffy nose and phlegm while pushing.  I hope I will be healthy once more.

Of all times, throughout the whole pregnancy, I was well and not sick, not even once.  And now, towards the end, my immune system went down and all these viruses are making a visit.  

Let's hope to get better soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department