Happy New Year!

Hi everyone!  Happy New Year to everyone!  After a terrible year 2014, I vowed to start every new year with good things.  We made a mistake by starting year 2014 with a quarrel and hence the whole year was just downhill all the way.  And I am serious.  

Never Ever Start An Argument or A Quarrel with Anyone on New Year's Day.  

So, for 2015, I ensure I started the year with good things.  Meditate with good people.  Eat good food.  Stay good temper.  Year 2016 also was the same.  Because I truly believe now, how you start the new year, will dictate how your whole year will be.  Call me superstitious, but after going through a terrible, horrible year 2014, I will never allowed anyone to start a new year with a quarrel.

Remember my colleague who is 2 weeks advance in pregnancy from me?  Well, she has given birth early this morning at almost 39 weeks.

As for me, I am approaching 37 weeks.  Hospital bag already packed and ready to be brought.  So far experience very minimal Braxton Higgs.  Sometimes I am not even sure if that's the one.  Baby is moving further down, making me pee a lot even though the pee amount is very little.  But I am getting my appetite back.

For the past few weeks, I have been making bird nest soup on Sunday nights and ended up waking up most of the night to pee.  In the end, my Mondays really suffered.

So, note to self - never ever drink bird nest soup on Sunday.  Drink on Saturday.  At least I can rest on a Sunday.

DH is down with cold and I almost got it.  But after rested fully on weekends, I have recovered pretty fast.  It's really not a good time to be sick.  I need all the energy for labour.

How am I feeling inside?  Nervous.  Very.  In fact, I don't think I have felt this nervous in my life before.  Even before major surgeries, I have been cool, or rather acting cool.  This is so new and yet so raw and I really don't know what to expect.  I keep telling myself that million and billion of women has done it and they made it and it will be fine.

Anyway, while I feel excited to meet the little one, I am also wondering how it will all end up.  Counting down to D-Day i.e Delivery Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department