Disturbing

Update:  Found that this guy is a Taiwanese and involved is pedophilia group in LINE.  And I also heard that there are people who purposely have daughters or sons so that they can sexually abused them.  Or they let others abused.  Sicko.  

I read a very disturbing news just now.  It's about a man who is sexually abusing his 2 year old daughter.  He touched his daughter's genitals inappropriately and post the photos on LINE.  I am now even talking about him changing his daughter's diaper and touched or cleaned the genitals or what.  He inserts his fingers into her genitals.  He even put his daughter's hand on his own genitals.  His reasoning was he wants to train his daughter early.  Chinese guy.  Looks like Malaysian.  Sickening.

Since there were little details about him, there's nothing the police can do.  

I feel like crying.  Because I am going to have a daughter soon.  I would want to protect her to the maximum from all these crazy people.  And to watch and know this young girl, who have no idea what is happening to her and gosh.  I don't even want to guess how she will grow up.  

Some asked, where's the mother?  This guy does it when the mother is not around.

God, I pray to You.  Please help this girl.  I don't know where she is from.  I don't know who she is.  But I hope You will do something.  Send angels to help her.  Please stop her evil father from creating further harm.  This is tantamount to rape.  Please God.  Show Your existence and give Your assistance.

To all my readers, if you want to know the news, go to thecoverage.my.  I don't want to post it here.  I don't want to fill my blog with dirt.  See if you can help identify this sicko and bring justice to the girl.

Some people really do not deserve to have children.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department