Things I do not understand

Sorry, I need to vent.  Need an output for this.  I really cannot stand these issues.

1. Whatsapp Call
How many of you actually uses Whatsapp to make calls?  I know it's free, especially if you are overseas and want to make a call back home, it's very useful.  

But if you are in Malaysia and you want to use Whatsapp to call because you want to save cost, please do me a favour, use normal call instead, which charges like few cents per minutes.  

First off, the reception in Malaysia is so poor and slow that all you get is lagging calls.  You can't even have a proper conversation.  I would rather you send a Whatsapp message instead or better still, Whatsapp voice message.

Second, you don't really spend a lot using a normal line to call.  You don't save a lot too if your conversation is just "How are you?"

I have a friend whom it's like a "Hi-Bye" friend.  We don't meet much.  Say, once a year during big events?  Otherwise, we don't see each other at all.  We hardly talk to each other.  She found out I am pregnant and would like to wish me.  That's all fine and good.  But if you can't get me on Whatsapp call, then at least send a message of well-wishes.  I am fine with that.  Don't keep calling on Whatsapp and in between the seconds of lagging, all I heard was, "Oh, I just want to say hello only."  Oh come on!  If that's the case, then just make a normal call or just send a Whatsapp message.

Because the reception in the office is so bad, I have to walk out of the office to answer the call.  And all I heard was lagging and re-connecting and so on and the call gets cut off many times and then I have to walk back to my cubicle.  Not a big deal walking in and out, but seriously, please think.

2. Negative friends
Remember there was a post about a reunion that I don't want to attend?  Because those friends were so full of themselves and I was TTC-ing and they don't know what it's like?

Well, I thought that once I am pregnant, I can forgive all the past and let bygones be bygones.  So, all of them are happy now that I am pregnant and was filling me up with lots of pregnancy advices, which none I followed.

But you know what's their new year wish for me was?  That was posted on my Facebook wall?  That it's going to be a challenging year and good luck to me.  Pray tell me, what sort of friends are these?

There will always be challenge, whether I am pregnant or not.  If I am not pregnant, the challenge will be to get pregnant.  Likewise, now that I am going to give birth, the challenge is to raise a child.  

I know raising a child is not easy.  It's never an easy task.  But I was ready to face it all and that's the whole reason of getting pregnant, isn't it?  

Give me a positive note at least.  Note to self.  Don't post any pregnancy thing on Facebook that will attract all these negative comments.  I told myself, even after birth, I am not going to put baby's photo online.  Only hands and feet the most.



This is the time that I would rather people give me space to breath.  I know you all meant well.  And would like to send good wishes to me.  But really, I need the space now.  Don't call me on Whatsapp and said just want to say hello.  Don't post on my Facebook with all negative energy.  

Like I said previously, I am very nervous about when I am going to give birth.  As it is, there is hardly any signs.  Some people at 35 weeks already experienced Braxton Hicks.  And when I read about their Braxton Hicks, I realised what I have experienced is nothing like it.  So, until now, I still don't know what's Braxton Hicks is like.  Does that mean my uterus is not doing any practising?

I am trying to handover as much as possible now, so that the work gets follow up by my other colleagues.  

I am trying my best to keep cool.

So, please do me a favour.  If you have something nice to say, then just send a Whatsapp message.  If you have nothing nice to say, please just keep it to yourself.

Thank you very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Grand Lexis vs Lexis Hibiscus at Port Dickson

The Big Kindy Search Continues

PPUM Pediatrics Emergency Department